Traditional Lasagna Recipe from the Cervasi family. This is a great meal idea for a large group of people, as well family dinner.
This recipe uses our Pasta Sauce go here for this recipe.
*Note: There is no need to pre-cook the lasagna noodles for this recipe.
- 1 lb. (16oz) Box Cervasi Lasagna
- 2 lb. Ricotta Cheese
- 1 c. Grated Romano or Parmesan Cheese
- 8 oz. Shredded Asiago or Mozzerella Cheese
- 3 Eggs; Beaten
- 3 T. Parsley
- 2 T. Sugar
- Cervas Pasta Sauce or your own favorite Recipe
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degree. In a bowl, combine cheeses, eggs, parsley and sugar, then set aside.
- Using a 13×9 pan, begin a layer by spreading sauce on bottom of pan. Dip uncooked Lasagna sheets in sauce; add to pan and then cover with sauce. Add 1/3 of cheese mixture by spoonfuls, no need to spread.
- Add sauce on top of cheese, then repeat the process two more times ending with a layer of noodles and sauce.
- cover with foil. Bake 45 minutes, then check center. Once fully cooked, uncover and let sit 30 minutes before serving.