Vinaigrette that is a great addition to any salad. Try our Insalata d’Orzo recipe featuring this vinaigrette.
Prep Time: 5 min
Ready in: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup Cervasi Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Mix the vinegar, lemon juice, honey, salt, and pepper in a blender.
- With the machine running, gradually blend in the oil.
- Season the vinaigrette, to taste, with more salt and pepper, if desired.