A quick and easy pasta salad featuring sweet and smoky flavors
Prep Time: 10 min.Ready in: 5 min.
- 1 lb Fusilli Pasta, Cooked
- 2 Cups Cervasi Quartered Artichoke Hearts
- 2 Cups Fresh Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 1 Cup Large Pitted Rip Black Olives, Drained
- 2 – 8 oz Cervasi Smoked Mozzarella Balls, Diced 1/4″
- 3/4 Cup Cervasi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Cervasi Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Cervasi Dried Oregano
- 2 Tablespoons Cervasi Dried Parsley
- 3 Tablespoons Cervasi Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Ground Black Pepper, To Taste
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted water until al dente. Drain and cool under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, artichokes, tomatoes, black olives and smoked mozzarella.
- Prepare remaining ingredients as the dressing by whisking together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, oregano, parsley, grated parmesan, salt and pepper. Pour over salad and mix well, just before serving.