A delightful dressing for a summer salad.
Prep Time: 10 Min
Ready in: 10 Min
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine the basil, garlic, balsamic vinegar, and Parmesan cheese in a blender. Blend until ingredients form a paste. Slowly pour olive oil into the mixture and continue to blend until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Whisk before serving.