A nice light dish with spinach, tomatoes and Asaigo cheese. This is a great quick meal idea when running short on time.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Ready in: 10 min.
- 1 pound fusilli pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (9-ounce) bag fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 8 ounces (1/2 pint) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup (about 3 1/2-ounces) grated Asiago
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain pasta reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, warm olive oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and tomatoes and cook until the spinach wilts, about 2 more minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta and toss. Add the cheeses, salt, pepper, and the pasta cooking liquid and stir to combine.