Prep Time: 10 min.
Ready in: 15-20 min.
- 1 Cup of shredded fresh mozzarella cheese
- 6 oz of marinated artichokes drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup of grated fresh Parmesan Reggiano cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary or 1 tsp dred leaves, crumbled
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. of Cervasi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cervasi Balsamic Vinegar Glaze (Optional)
- Cervasi Bruschetta with Rosemary
- Mix 1/2 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese, Parmesan Reggiano cheese, mayonnaise and artichokes.
- Put 1-2 Tbsp. of the mixture on a bruschetta.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese, lightly drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and top with rosemary.
- Bake 15-20 min in a 375º oven or until cheese is melted. Drizzle with Balsamic Glaze if desired. Serve immediately.